- Slim, 3-Pocket Wallet
- Dual-Sided Push Card Slots And Classic Hand-Sewn Finish
- Available In 6 Different Color Options
- Built From USA Tanned Wickett & Craig English Bridle Leather
- Leathers Used To Build Wallet are 100% Vegetable Tanned
- (Just Like A Ball Glove Forms To Your Hand) This Wallet Will Form Perfectly To The Chosen Contents After A Little Bit Of A Break-In.
- Edges Are Sanded, Beveled, Dyed And Burnished To Create A Polished Look
- Dimensions: 2.75 Inch x 4.1875 Inch x 0.25 Inch
- Look For The Sandlot Goods Calling Card For Quality: The Triple Stitch!
- Built By The Sandlot Team in Kansas City, MO.
Questions and Answers (0)
Have a question about the Sandlot Goods Monarch Wallet? Ask our team of experts and they will respond within 24 hours.
About the Brand
Sandlot Goods is located in Kansas City, MO and has mastered the creation of high quality leather goods. They make bags, belts, journals & signature wallets among many other leather-built items.
Their owner, Chad Hickman, is a baseball enthusiast and he ensures that every leather-built item coming out of their workshop features a familiar symbol of our nation's pastime: Baseball Seam Stitching. Look for Sandlot Goods' Triple Stitch. If you find it, you'll know you have an item that was crafted to last!
Use the hashtag #keepitroutine to join the routine family