Retail Associate (Part-Time)
Love sports? Are you interested in working for an insanely creative nationally known clothing brand? Gotta a firm grip on the basics of delivering excellent customer service? Routine Baseball is looking for a reliable, hard working, sales associate eager to join our team. You will be working closely with leadership to help offer the best customer service for visitors at our flagship team store at Routine Field located in Franklin, WI.
Part-Time Retail Associate
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Maintaining the presentation of the sales floor, products, signage, and displays.
- Continuously updating knowledge of products, sales events, and policies.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers in-store and online.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts in-store and online.
- Providing consistent high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with Routine’s premier standards.
- Developing and maintaining superior product knowledge.
- Communicating merchandise opportunities to Store Management team.
- Accurately processing sales transactions at the cash desk, with the proper operation of the POS system, handling forms of tender with accuracy and respect, and ensuring proper discounts are applied when applicable.
- Processing of both incoming and outgoing merchandise.
- Maintaining the physical condition of Store according to relevant guidelines and communicate maintenance needs to Store Management in a timely manner.
- Abiding by all requirements necessary to maintain a safe and compliant working and shopping environment; required to report all instances when this is not achieved to a member of the management team.
- Required to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays; overtime may be required in this position.
- An Associate’s degree or high school diploma.
- Retail sales experience.
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a varied-paced environment.
- The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- The ability to lift items 25lbs or greater
- Have a thirst for knowledge.
A PLUS OR TWO//
- Good knowledge or interest in the wonderful game of baseball
- Interest in sales and customer experience
At Routine Baseball, we are always working to bat 1.000 by delivering the best customer experience around. We are known to have not only the best lifestyle apparel in baseball but also the best service. We always aim to offer our customers and fans something they’ll never forget.
Routine Baseball is headquartered in Franklin, WI
HOW TO APPLY//
Please send your resume: